IRS Gig Economy Tax Center

The IRS has a very helpful Gig Economy Tax Center.

It includes a page  to Manage Taxes for Your Gig Work.

Check it out and contact me if you need help filing your tax returns. I’ll help you find allowable deductions to partially offset the income you need to report.

Remember that you have to report all of your income regardless of whether you get a form 1099 for it or not.